Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Sneaky and Shady ....the new normal - NY_Expert_MT

Posted: Feb 17th, 2020 - 8:01 pm In Reply to: It's not that I mind testing... - SM

Unfortunately this is just sneaky and shady. Fact is: This is the new normal. Personally speaking, I finally figured out the "game" and have a back-up source of income. However, having worked for ALL the major MTSOs and a few of the "contract" MTSOs -- I can tell you for sure, this is not anything new. It's just a shame that this profession does NOT take the MT serious, despite the fact that WE are the ones who make money for the MTSOs (not the other way around). But, I must remind myself, there are a LOT of us out here who want to work at home and I truly enjoy it. Despite the politics.

KEY: Find yourself a good match and stick with that company, hospital, MTSO, whatever source that good match comes from. I certainly found myself a good match, Thank God. (prayer helps also..)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)