Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Go into - email preferences.

Posted: Feb 17th, 2020 - 3:17 pm In Reply to: How do you get stats on Indeed? - Sunny

At the bottom, there is a box to check for:

Receive career advice, tips, announcements and other marketing emails from Indeed. Indeed may still send you emails for confirmations, application status, and other messages relevant to how you interact with Indeed.

So I am receiving an e-mail called application status where it shows me the jobs I've applied for and how many other applicants there were.

Some of the jobs have it right on the ad itself, it will say "many applicants" with a little purple person or such around where it says hiring urgently.

I use actual positions to search Indeed, so I have an entire list of different jobs that pop up and I sort by date. I search medical secretary, front desk, medical front desk, patient care coordinator, office assistant, etc. It's also a good idea to add skills, so it will show you more jobs with those particular skills listed. HIPAA, medical terminology, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel... It will pull jobs for you with those keywords as well.

Oh, I do have on-site experience for a lot years, so that kind of helps in my resume. I know you're only really supposed to use the last 7 years or so, but I include all the medical related jobs because I worked in a hospital doing other things besides MT before my job was outsourced.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)