Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

It is pretty much as others have said - I think it depends upon your TL. sm - PFer

Posted: Feb 13th, 2020 - 10:04 am In Reply to: So is the general consensus regarding Patient First... - AnMT

The main draw for me is that they have great benefits - the insurance is affordable and has a low deductible, and of course it is nice to have PTO and double lines on the holidays. They do have a quirky way of doing some things and it takes a bit to adjust to it. There are some pretty horrible dictators, but my TL will split them up between everyone on the team so that no one is stuck doing all of them, so that makes it a bit easier. Sometimes I get frustrated with the "rules for the sake of rules," but for me, the benefits outweigh the bad. The pay is decent for an employee position with benefits, and generally they leave me alone and just let me do my work. I have 23 hours to get my lines in, so that is a plus too. The trouble is, you have no idea what region you will be placed in or what kind of TL you will have, so it is kind of a roll of the dice. Good luck, whatever you do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)