Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Three people flat out admit today they use FB MTU to decide - whether to hire or not. THOSE are now on my list

Posted: Feb 3rd, 2020 - 3:03 pm

of high-handed  *itches  to not work for.    If my personal opinion on any given topic from the weather to what version BOS someone uses is such a critical indicator to you of my work ethic and quality,  then I'd rather not work for someone so itchy, judgmental, critical, power-hungry,  controlling, riding a high horse, holier-than-thou, "my way or the highway" type of person.  

Thanks for playing the big shot.   You might also keep in mind that anything YOU choose to put on FB MTU also shoots you out of the running for someone people would want to work for.   That road goes both ways and several MTSOs on here have been run over on that road and now have an extremely difficult time getting anyone to work for them. 

Judge not, lest ye be judged  kind of thing.   or,  Karma,  if you will.   Pointing that kind of power gun at other people eventually blows up in your own face. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)