Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

There was a post here on Sunday by someone who said she added - names to her big Do Not Hire List sm

Posted: Feb 4th, 2020 - 5:43 pm In Reply to: I don't remember anyone specifically - saying they were. SM

That post had been taken down later that day. Apparently enough people were disgusted enough by such sh!++y behavior and the outright bragging about it, that people reported it.

I also have a post from FB MTU with three people's names in a screen shot with the same type of discussion, about how they also have some sort of list or they check a name on there every time they want to hire.

I'm glad I saw that FB post, because I am not working for somebody that sneaky and backstabbing. We have enough to deal with in this job with MTSOs screwing us constantly, I'm not going to hire on with someone I know is going to try to screw me over. Two of those particular people in that FB post I've seen several times say what a wonderful employer they are, how well they treat their people. Yes, I can see that by your post chiming in how you base your biased hiring decisions on social media posts and then brag about it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)