Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Not too long ago there were MANY posts on this subject - just an observer

Posted: Dec 25th, 2019 - 11:06 am In Reply to: Wow NICE surprise! - anon

Not long ago, there were a lot of posts around this time of year regarding people receiving something from the company that they worked for or people asking if they had gotten anything from the company they work for for Christmas. Unfortunately, with things being the way they are, this is really no longer the case and there are more and more MTSOs, who really don't care about their employees, which is really sad, because without those worker bees, they wouldn't have a company. I for one didn't see the poster as bragging, but just being nicely surprised at what he/she received. What I find astonishing though is the fact that you choose to single out a person to personally attack. Like many posters have said, it's the start of a new year and new beginnings. I am sorry that your lives are are so unhappy and miserable that you have to come on here and attack people; the poster above and other people as well. Merry Christmas!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)