Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

If she had any other successful businesses she should have - dumped KS when she started SM

Posted: Dec 7th, 2019 - 7:45 pm In Reply to: What happened to LT's businesses now? - Where is the money?

having trouble with it, cut the losses.

Nope. She had no other real successful businesses, sure the H not anything in the 8 figure range that could support another dying business.

All she could do is continue pouring good money into a failing business. It's reasonable to try to save a business, yes, but not extend yourself so badly that you're driving it into the ground and ruining your employees in the process.

I'm not a business-minded person but even I know that.

I still say this big new hospital account in February is a lie. I also still bet the doors are going to close at some time not too far away. How in the world can she possibly keep it going? Even a new account isn't going to bring that much money to save her. She doesn't want to pay her employees now, what makes that fake manager think anyone will believe that LT is going to pay any new employees??

She cares nothing for anyone but herself. Always has, always will, and when the mortgage police come to evict her from her home, it's going to be "boo hoo poor me, I'm a victim, I tried so hard, it's not my fault."

She's either going broke by paying the IRS and for that platform she stole, and/or I bet anything she's got some nice little offshore account where payroll sits. It's as good a guess as any.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)