Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I don't think there ever was that much money. Those are probably - inflated numbers designed to SM

Posted: Dec 7th, 2019 - 1:17 pm In Reply to: What happened to LT's businesses now? - Where is the money?

sucker more suckers into buying her marketing BS scam with speaking engagements to push the marketing BS. I assume they all inflate those numbers with some sort of projected sales/income and invent some complicated formula to show on their big presentation videos.

Eight figures is a BS phrase. It could mean $80,000,000 as eight separate numerals, or it could mean every character in that phrase is counted (in her mind) towards eight figures; dollar sign, 8, 0, 0, comma, three numerals = $800,000

I thought she made other posts bragging herself up with those 6-7-8 figures income from her big Speaking Engagements and to hear her tell it she was making money hand over fist from that alone.

If she had other SUCCESSFUL and HONEST businesses with 6-7-8 figures income, anyone with any brains and business sense would have put some of that into keeping KS afloat, instead of borrowing beyond the max and running herself into the ground. Or if she had so much money on other businesses, why not make herself a low-interest loan to bail out KS instead of driving herself into ruin to borrow money for expensive condos and business trips all over the country and evenings out at sports bars and theaters and planning trips to music festivals in Florida.

She's The Biggest Liar and The Biggest Loser as well as A Fat Hot Mess. Those are her successful businesses, she's done quite well at them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)