Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

They obviously don't care - Never followed up with me

Posted: Dec 2nd, 2019 - 11:34 pm In Reply to: They don’t ask for the keyboard or mouse. - SM

When they told me they "no longer needed my services" last year -- three months shy of 20 years (typical! I at least wanted the full 20 years for personal satisfaction) -- they sent me boxes and labels. The PC I had was years and years old and had been giving me fits for at least the last two. I frankly didn't want to send it back because it contained so many personal emails, etc. I never did, and they never followed up. So it's still taking up space in my house, too. Someday I may take it to the local guru, get it wiped and use it as a backup. They were a little nasty at first about wanting the hard drive and monitor...it was a nice flat screen monitor they'd actually gifted me as a "thank you" for outstanding service. Of course they wanted it back, and of course I had already retired it as no longer functioning. I can't believe there are still MTs working there, and those of you who are have my sympathy. I can't believe the dysfunctional hoops they make employees jump through. I do IC for two places now who treat me great, pay well, one is in Word, the other a simple platform and absolutely no BS logging in/out, selecting/competing for work slots, requesting time off, expecting you to be there when there's no work, no "auditing" whatsoever. Granted, I full proof my work now, but I haven't gotten a single correction in more than a year. More proof that the M*Modal business model is a high-maintenance, self-destructive disaster. End of rant and thank you for listening:)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)