Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Company computer - MT gone from MM

Posted: Dec 2nd, 2019 - 2:55 pm In Reply to: anyone recently terminated still have the company computer? - glad to be gone

I quit without notice because I never wanted to be tempted to go back and work for them ever again. I got a nasty voice mail about returning my computer. I waited and waited and no labels. I think I kept the boxes because I didn't work for them for more than 6 months.

Anyway, I finally stuffed it in the boxes and in the garage. What did I care? It took about 3 months before I got the labels. I slapped them on, dumped it at the UPS office and was done with them. They are so outdated, they can't be worth anything. Don't concern yourself with it. Do what you have to do to get it out of your sight, so you aren't reminded of this horrible place.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)