Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Word Help Board

meds - gg

Posted: Nov 14th, 2019 - 5:06 pm In Reply to: My Stedman's Abbreviations Reference - Old Anon

Yes, to "Old Anon", got fed up "running the internet" as it first sends me to sites like "ask the doctor", just annoys me. I have seen "old anon" for long time and "nm" are you one and the same? and Yes, agree, my good old Dorland's, Tabers, and Syllabus for a Surgeon's Secretary are still used. Am an Older Cat, more years than I would like to admit, but career has been good up to last few years, but the "oursourcing offshore" finally broke through the wall. BTW, i had definitely needed a good source for using the GT abbreviation, finally find one at Univ.of Penn site, after coming across many of the "gtt" drops and knew that was not going to fly. Thanks for help.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)