Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I'm not the original poster, but, yes, that is nice. I also have - sm

Posted: Nov 12th, 2019 - 9:47 am In Reply to: Editing - 2%

had accounts with dictators who had no business being on VR. What do they say to that: The VR will learn them. That's crap as it is not the transcriptionist training VR, it is the dictator, and if they cannot even speak English and put a sentence together properly, then VR is not going to figure them out. That's why the hire us for pennies to fix that crap, even though they know VR will never pick them up. The MTSOs doing this are making out like big dogs because now they are making the majority of the money off of us instead of us making most of the money and them taking a piece of it. VR sucks. I am not denying that. If you get an account that is good on VR, you better not give it up. These are few and far between no doubt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)