Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 52)

Things have really gotten out of hand as far as MT is concerned - Oh Good Grief

Posted: Oct 31st, 2019 - 2:14 pm

This used to be a board where MTs could come and get some respite from their jobs and their lives. Now, with Facebook and it's various MT groups, this board as well as the "biggest MT group" on Facebook, has turned into NOTHING but a bunch of miserable people. People who are now attacking MTSOs, because the MTSO inadvertently left out the fact that she wanted the resumes sent a certain way for a job posting. One MT being personally targeted and attacked by a person or persons who seem to be miserable with their own situations.

I can understand that MTs are frustrated because this profession is not what it used to be because of Nuance and MModal (whatever it is called now), but those same MTs made the choice to work for those companies for whatever reasons. Some of us are perfectly happy with the places where we work and are not involved with the whole mess with VR or VDI. We continue to do our jobs the BEST we can, and at the same time, try to be supportive to fellow MTs as well. My heart is breaking for those MTs who have been duped by Keystrokes and all the shenanigans that are going on there, and I am truly hoping that in the end, the person responsible with this will be held accountable for her actions.

We are last I knew, ADULTS. Can we try to start acting like adults and stop with all the bitterness and attacking others that is going on?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)