Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Please. How is that going to be done and enforced? - Require people to provide identification? sm

Posted: Nov 10th, 2019 - 8:15 pm In Reply to: If people were required to post with their real names, I bet it would stop - Thats what I would like to see

and are YOU going to be the first to volunteer your real name and provide proof that it's your real name? As well as post with your real name every single time? I see you don't have your real name behind this post of yours - what's the problem with that? Can dish out the advice but you feel you don't have to take it?

Want me to post my real name? Post yours first and proof of it, since it's your bright idea.

Drivers license, ID card, insurance card, piece of mail with current address postmarked in the last 30 days?

Please. They wouldn't have a board here if they tried to enforce that. Do you know how much time that would take for board monitors to set up accounts and check and verify everyone's identity? Ever hear of fake ID's?

Are YOU going to be the one to take the time to do all that verification of identification?

The drama is approved within limits because it drives traffic here and that's what the board owner/monitors want.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)