Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 63)

I'm not sure how many there are, but a lot of the comments - you are going to receive, sm

Posted: Oct 31st, 2019 - 7:08 am In Reply to: Trish, I apologize for the ignorance of others. - nm

from this board have to be taken with a grain of salt. Most of these people seem to be dissatisfied with their lives, so they want to make the rest of us miserable. It's unfortunate that those seeking employment, feel that they are entitled to let you know what you need to do to hire them. I got a good laugh out of it though. Some people don't know they are shooting themselves in the foot. They are just spouting off their anger about their situation. We are not all angry people. It's easier to blame others than it is to take responsibility for themselves.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)