Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

It amazes me when people want to know what is going on with others and then - does not like it when they are told, sm

Posted: Oct 18th, 2019 - 9:49 am In Reply to: Just wanted to give everyone a heads up - sm

I would just die if I had to work three jobs to make a living at this work. I did two for quite some time and that just sucked, but it was the only way to make any money to pay my mortgage. I don't know about the rest of you but it's over 1000 a month for that stuff, so yeah, these jobs at 3 cents a line and no work would not pay that bill. I make over $50,000 a year still, but that is because I am still doing straight typing and with the same company for many, many years, and the work is there for me to type. I have taken a cut in pay in the last 10 years on several occasions, and now have to work more hours and type more to make the money, but I am making it. So knowing that, does that make me bragging or just informing. I never know on here any more as everyone gets all bent out of shape if you tell them something they cannot believe or do not trust because of their own situations. I'm a good transcriptionist and have been for over 30 years. I find posts like this to be full of high school drama. I like to think that I have aged beyond that type of mentality throughout the years. Hope you guys have a pleasant time on your journey into adulthood.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)