Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 53)

I've actually had to block her on FB because I got so sick - of seeing her constant bragging and SM

Posted: Oct 17th, 2019 - 11:47 am In Reply to: Someone holding - three jobs

attention seeking behavior, then whining and throwing fits when people call her out on it, as well as her constant denial type posts when she's mentioned "I have NO clue who you're referring to but..." followed by a vigorous defense of herself when she has NO CLUE who is being referred to. But she has to insert her vast fund of knowledge (*snort) into almost every post on there.

Childish, tiresome, and annoying. But she does have one ST job that I know of because I work for the same company. She's nothing special, only a low-paid drone like every other MT these days.

No CFL/ML, I'm not jealous. You're certainly nothing to be envious of. I have my own ST jobs and doing fine with them thank you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)