Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 56)

Sooo petty and rude - Just passin thru

Posted: Oct 17th, 2019 - 10:17 am In Reply to: Just wanted to give everyone a heads up - sm

I just read this comment as well as the other threads. I saw the post on FB and all she was trying to do was "market herself" in the hopes that an MTSO would see her post and possibly contact her. The people behind these posts are petty, rude but most of all, I believe MISERABLE and have nothing better to do with their time than to put other posters down. As far as the other person who has three jobs, so what? At least that person has a relatively steady source of income coming in and probably doesn't have to worry about "no jobs available." I personally think a person who puts forth the effort to hold more than one job especially with MT being what it is today, is a pretty intelligent individual.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)