Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Yes, I am the op and I have a question for you. - SM

Posted: Sep 21st, 2019 - 10:11 am In Reply to: You can be snide all you want but you are hearing - from MTs that are using the VDI- sm

Where did I say I was new and knew nothing about VDI or IC MT status? That seems to be your mistaken assumption.

Where did I ask for opinions on what I should or should not do as far as buying a computer or not?

Where did I ever ask for advice about VDI?
You're the one with the snide attitude, taking it upon yourself to give advice that wasn't asked for, needed or wanted, complete with your superior, condescending, know-it-all lecture when you really contributed nothing of use.

Other responses actually answered the question and gave useful information.

Last but not least, you know NOTHING about what I plan to do or not do with a VDI-compliant computer.

In summary: Maybe keep your rude and unsolicited advice to yourself unless you know what's going on with someone else's situation or can actually provide a useful answer to the question that was asked.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)