Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

You need more than just a processor. - sm

Posted: Sep 20th, 2019 - 7:32 pm In Reply to: Check Amazon - RubySoho

Be sure to check what is provided on the PC. You may want to contact the company direct. $129.00 is very low and probably doesn't have enough memory. This is what companies requiring VDI suggest you have:

VDI computer requirements:
Intel Core i3/i5/i7 Series 3rd Generation (IvyBridge) or newer or later, with VT-X-enabled in BIOS. * if the specs say something like i5-2700, that will NOT work.
You can also download and run a utility called SecurAble. It will tell you if your current system can be virtual-enabled. That would be much easier. https://www.grc.com/securable.htm
You can search for something that says virtual enabled or something that that effect.

Memory
Requirements • 4 GB minimum required, 8 GB (or more) highly recommended and preferred.
Works much better with 8 or higher.

Operating System Requirements *User must have Genuine Version of Operating System with service pack and windows updates up-to-date installed.
*MS-Word 2010 32-Bit Standard Licensed Version or later is required on host system to work on eScription LH.
Only 64-bit versions of the following Windows versions are supported:
Windows 7 Home/Pro/Enterprise/Ultimate
Windows 8.1 Home/Pro/Enterprise
Windows 10 Home/Pro/Enterprise

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)