Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

This industry has gone to the pits. - sm

Posted: Sep 21st, 2019 - 8:42 am In Reply to: STS has reminders on her post, says how sorry she is and will remove her - post, but it stays up. That shows SM

If any small company truly needs to advertise here, then who are they employing? I cannot believe that not one of her current MTs could recommend a friend. There are so many people looking for jobs. It just sends up this red flag, especially, when the rate of pay is not published.

What I specifically want to know is, if and when and I know it will, the work runs out, how are you compensating me for my time as an employee? Because if you're going to tell me to come back another time and leave me hanging to schedule my life around your workload, you are sadly mistaken. I'm no longer taking that kind of abuse in this industry.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)