Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

is anyone really making line counts these days? - Curiouskitten

Posted: Sep 19th, 2019 - 2:19 pm

I  honestly think they should reconsider their demanding line counts, considering all the accounts, account specs, platforms, ADT information, and all the extras we are required to do that are not even part of our line counts. Consistency and repetition should be high on the list for us to succeed in demanding line count quotas. That is not really high on the list for this company. Hiccups in their platforms cost us line counts. If we clock out for each single event, each platform issue,each time we have slow programs, each time we have multiple emails to read, or we actually need to take a fast bathroom/coffee break, or heaven forbid our actual lunch break, we would be sitting here for way more than 8 hours to make up all that time anyway. I have never understood why, if they are not paying us by the hour, what real difference it makes for our time spent doing the lines, as long as we get the lines done each day? Personally, I would love to see the supervisors, who enforce all these demands, try to work our typical shifts and on our typical accounts and platforms to see if they could make the required line counts. Since most were not even trained on many of these platforms, and have to go ask someone above them for answers to your questions about platforms and accounts, I HIGHLY DOUBT they could make their line counts either. You would never know that or be told that, however. They have to keep us in our places after all. Talk about trying to beat a horse down to break it. That is their ultimate goal I guess. Always has been and always will be, because they believe they can control you at that point, but what is worse, they make YOU believe they can control you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)