Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

They were just hiring. - It is probably due to overstaffing. sm

Posted: Sep 18th, 2019 - 10:14 am In Reply to: TTCI Low Work for Weeks? - sm

These Nuance clones get fined by Nuance for low TAT and low quality. Nuance owns the accounts, not the Nuance clones.

Here is what happens and it happened at 3 different clones I worked for: Nuance drops tons of work at a specific time of day. The e-mails from the clones start flowing for "please help." Then, when the work runs out, the clones blame it on Holidays, Servers Down, the hospital is on summer vacation, etc. They use any excuse to keep the MTs reeled in.

Then, if Nuance doesn't like the TAT and quality, they take it away from the clone and give it to another clone.

I do not know how long this will last if at all. I have seen great dictators disappear and left with crappy ones.

The only thing these clones care about is not losing money. They do not care if you have no work. They do not care if someone has too much. They only worry about the bottom line and that is money.

The cheerleaders are delusional. They praise the owners when in actuality that owner could care less about them. As a matter of fact, I have seen the cheerleaders get called out when they don't show up. So much for loyalty. These owners will throw you right under the bus and never look back. Again, it's all about the money.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)