Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Maybe MTs wouldnt be so negative if the - MTSOs wouldnt be so crappy. SM

Posted: Aug 31st, 2019 - 5:11 pm In Reply to: This entire site makes MTs look extremely bad and hateful. - I no longer refer people here for information, sm

How many years have WE been professional, worked so hard, did a good job, and look where it got us. Some of us still try to be professional and maintain standards of decency but when the MTSOs constantly try to screw you and cheat you at every turn, maybe people have a right to be bitter and angry.

Why is the burden on YOU to have your employer place ads here "I had to convince the company I work with to place ads for jobs here..." or do you want to make yourself sound so important and indispensable to your company, like you're doing such a huge favor to people on this board by getting ads posted here?

There's a huge lack of professionalism at McDonald's and Walmart too. You ever go in there? Try to get some help or service? Chances are about 8/10 you either get ignored, get attitude, p-ss poor service, or its like a ghost town.

So let's hear how wonderful the jobs are at Walmart and McDonald's again?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)