Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

This entire site makes MTs look extremely bad and hateful. - I no longer refer people here for information, sm

Posted: Aug 31st, 2019 - 3:58 pm In Reply to: Thank you for such a nice note. So many on this board - are so hateful it is astounding.

due to the hateful responses they will inevitably receive. It's downright disgraceful coming from so-called adult professionals. I had to convince the company I work with to place ads for jobs here because they were so turned off by the nasty posts. Good companies (the few left) are not going to want to risk inadvertently hiring any of the angry bitter bunch that constantly attack just for the sake of letting out their inner bi%ch. They thrive on remaining anonymous and hiding behind a moniker where there's no accountability for their BS. I'm glad to see there are others here speaking up against it. To the nasty posters, you don't seem cool or "strong" or outspoken, you just seem small, hateful and miserable. I'd venture a guess you don't even represent most viewpoints here, despite your loud and incessant need to be heard. It'd frankly be great if you left and never came back. A professional adult should be able to get their point across even if it is a negative experience or opinion without being so acrimonious toward everyone and no one in general! If you hate the being an MT so much, find another job. And yes, it is THAT easy. Walmart and McDonald's are nearly always hiring. You have the power to change your life so leave the MT world already, you will not be missed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)