Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Bad quality sound files and MTSOs. Dont believe it. - When they tell you it sounds fine for them SM

Posted: Aug 30th, 2019 - 9:17 am

I've had MTSOs pull this on me before, claiming how  "nobody else has a problem" with dictations in the system  or  it sounds fine on their end.

I recently got a bad sound file and the MTSO pulled the same thing, how it sounds fine on her end.   Then why dont YOU do it, instead of shoving it off on somebody else.

This bad sound file I got - I sent it to a tech support person, sent it to another MT, and even sent it to Express Scribe technical support.   All agreed the quality was exactly as I said - crap.

So that's your lie shot down in flames about how nobody else is having a problem within a big dictation system or the small sound file you sent me that you can hear perfectly.

Your house of lies comes down slowly but surely. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)