Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: I tried working for them 10+ years ago for their .. (Views: 34)

The poster you just excoriated may be - concerned about...sm

Posted: Aug 30th, 2019 - 11:37 am In Reply to: Why? What do you expect me to do, sit there for 2 or 3 hours - trying to fight my way thru it? sm

privacy issues. If tech support and the other MT were also employees/ICs of the company you work for, then I see no problem--the Express Scribe employee maybe not appropriate. Anyhow, if you're an IC and got 2 verifiable sources that the sound file was not doable, you are within your rights to refuse it and return it to the MTSO, of course letting them know, job #, etc. If you're an employee of a MTSO, you'd need to do whatever their policy is for sound files that are "bad." I worked for a MTSO that asked us to email our direct supervisor to let them know what the problem was and give them the job number so they could take the file out of our queue and return the file to the client to deal with it. I assume you did one of these things.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)