Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

ESLs vs VR - Rhonda

Posted: Aug 22nd, 2019 - 2:39 pm In Reply to: I actually work for more than two - anonnee

I do about 600 lph on VR and using VDI. If ESLs are the only thing keeping you safe from VR, I think I would prefer VR and good drafts to sail through than ST with a lot of ESLs. Also, VDI is used by MTSOs who do not take Nuance work. I know, as I work for one of them and have for a long time. You would think that VDI is some creature with teeth and claws that will jump out of your monitor and attack you by the way some have described it here. :) It is just a program, for Pete's sake, and it is used to provide more security these days which is greatly needed for the medical world, especially with ransomware attacks happening more frequently. Believe me, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)is not the monster it has been made out to be. I find it rather humorous that folks on this board seem to think this is something new. Not so, so put away the drama and let others decide what they want to do when it comes to VDI.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)