Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

You are correct - Lisha

Posted: Aug 21st, 2019 - 4:43 pm In Reply to: Glad you made peace with VDI; HOWEVER - anonee

And I did not say that ALL companies out there are affiliated with Nuance, nor did I say that ALL companies use VDI. What I did say was that VDI is abundant (just ABOUT everywhere) and this is true. A friend has been using VDI for 10 years and not for Nuance! I am happy for you that you have found 2 companies to work for that do not use VDI or take Nuance work. That means you are content with where you are and that is a blessing. So I apologize if it seemed I was making "assumptions" that are not true, as this was not the case. You have made your choice and I applaud that. Others may still be undecided so, hence, my post to give a positive, instead of the negative on VDI, as has been pretty much the general consensus on this board now for months.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)