Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Thank you for your post - Molly

Posted: Aug 22nd, 2019 - 1:14 pm In Reply to: Made peace with VDI - Lisha

I have had to make a decision soon about staying with the company I work for that is soon going to VDI and locking us out of the old program. I was really not sure what to do until I read your post. I am going to stay. I have used the VDI and really find no problem with it like I did when it first came out last fall. I have applied to different MTSOs only to discover that each one of them now uses VDI (I applied to over 25 MT services). Their pay rate is the same across the board. Thanks again for your post. I hope it helps others to make an informed decision as well, because soon the only choice will be VDI or stop working. The smaller companies that do not use VDI are very hard to find and I suspect not hiring very much as their MTs are certainly not going to leave. Like you, the folks I work with are really nice and the work is abundant, so here I will stay. Thanks again!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)