Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 61)

Yes. I average about 400 LPH - sm

Posted: Aug 22nd, 2019 - 7:42 am In Reply to: Is 325 to 350 LPH doable on EditScript - starting that platform soon

I worked for Nuance itself for about 5 years and for various Nuance vendors after that. I've had horrible accounts with 95% ESL and occasional "good" accounts with 90% ESL lol. My biggest tip is to read ahead of the dictator and correct obvious errors before the audio catches up. Some dictators pause just a few seconds here and there and others pause for longer lengths of time for various reasons. Use this time to read ahead so you won't have to slow down or stop the audio as much while you make corrections. Also, set the speed for every dictator at 5% to 10% faster (and perhaps even faster once you get used to them). Usually it won't make a ton of difference, but you'll have acquired many more lines at the end of the day. (To clarify, I've always been a very fast reader, which also helps that line count.)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)