Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

We had a doc like that at the hospital.. - where I worked SM

Posted: Aug 3rd, 2019 - 2:28 pm In Reply to: Yes, some of these - docs

When he first came onboard at the hospital he told us he knows he talks fast and sometimes was difficult to understand. He said it was because he was so used to dictating the reports that he couldn't help it. He told us to call him if we had a problem no matter what time it was. I too worked late (3-11 shift), and when I would call him I would not get an answer. Since I could not wait until I got ahold of him to finish the report I had to send it on with blanks, which got me in trouble with my boss (she thought it didn't look good to be sending reports out with blanks - what would she rather we do....guess?). The real thing that galled me the most was if he KNEW he was hard to understand WHY DIDN'T HE JUST TRY TO SPEAK MORE CLEARLY!!?? Would've saved us all a LOT of angst.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)