Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Yes, some of these - docs

Posted: Aug 3rd, 2019 - 2:59 am In Reply to: I hate to say it, but somebody probably *did* leave it in the wrong place before. - Sounds like it to me from her tone.

are rather myopic! They don't have a clue how this all works and how silly they come off sounding when they complain like that to the MT in that very arrogant tone of voice.

There was a doctor, yrs ago now, who was always very upset with the number of blanks left in his reports and he would always say at the beginning of his dictations that he didn't want to see anymore of his reports returned with blanks. I guess it never occurred to him that his very strong accent was the culprit and that he should have sought the help of a PA or an NP to dictate his reports. But, it got to the point where he started leaving his cell phone number at the very end so that we could call him if we needed something cleared up. Oh, so tempting...I worked very late hours and would have liked to wake him up to ask him all kinds of questions, never mind the report, LOL! They just don't get it that it all really does begin with how well they speak and how well organized they are for dictating.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)