Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I interviewed with Iscribes - T

Posted: Jul 18th, 2019 - 1:43 pm In Reply to: On becoming an at home virtual scribe - Trish

I actually had an interview with Iscribes today. It's 24 hours a week at $10 an hour -- there are production bonuses you can earn, but even the recruiter made it seem kinda hard to get there. I declined it mainly due to the fact that even though you're only scheduled 24 hours, you don't know what those hours will be yet. During training you have to "make yourself available" from 9-5 all day. I have a full time job and am just looking for part-time work to supplement my income, so this really wouldn't work for me. For what it's worth, they are very upfront about everything such as pay, deadlines, etc. which I do like -- but $10 an hour just doesn't cut it for me, especially since the work is challenging.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)