Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

So what do you do... - MT

Posted: Jun 14th, 2019 - 8:36 am In Reply to: No good American companies - So what do you do

NTS pays direct deposit or you can choose your route of pay, even check if you like.

As far as what do we do, for me, if the Aussie company, one or the other, does not work out, then next step is looking at Rat Race Rebellion or other sites like this. I did interview for one job as a virtual assistant, $11 an hour to start, and I was offered the job but I turned it down due to not enough quiet in the house at that time. It takes a lot to get your resume up to par, write cover letters, etc., but I have several different resumes ready to go right now and cover letters to go with them. It is possible to get out of this business. Also, check out Lionbridge as they are always hiring.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)