Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I am done with this crap in 2 years, as soon as i am 62 it will - be early retirement and some other SM

Posted: Jun 13th, 2019 - 7:07 pm In Reply to: No good American companies - So what do you do

kind of work part time and I will be able to survive just fine without this crap. The two MTSOs I have now are okay, still looking for the right one as a spare backup, but come age 62 I am done and gone. If I'm going to make and live on minimum wage, then I'm going to do it under much more pleasant conditions than this.

You can dam well bet your socks my third backup job is NOT going to be with keysucks.

And, no matter how NICE my current MTSOs are, I don't trust either of them any further than I can throw them. They could pack it up and close shop at any time without warning and not a word to any of us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)