Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I agree with you though you responded - to the wrong poster.

Posted: Jun 13th, 2019 - 3:44 pm In Reply to: Aside from the errors on your EMR report, I would think you - would be screaming about the

It is disgusting how they let the docs dictate like they do and blame it on the transcriptionist for not being able to hear them and think they should have to listen to the background noise like the laughing and TV blasting, crunching and burping in your ear among all the other disgusting things. None of them can pronounce medical terms or medications properly but we are supposed to know all that. To me, it's part of their job to make sure I can understand what they are saying and not have to read their mind or hear them over Larry, Moe and Curley in the background. Yes, the whip needs to be cracked!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)