Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 30)

I'm not new and have been with KS longer than you probably were. - FedUp

Posted: Jun 6th, 2019 - 5:25 pm In Reply to: Response to you. - see message

If you've been in the MT world for a while, you know that most companies cut rates at some point, or if not, then they were low to start with. Some companies sent work offshore to counteract the hospitals and doctors paying less. I was a victim of that and by doing QA for the Indian company, I trained my replacement and lost my job.

Keystrokes has gotten through worse than this and they're still around and will be until she sells or retires IMO.

You seem to know an awful lot about the inside of the company, which makes me pretty sure I know who you are and why you were let go or if you quit, you did so before they fired you. Your ugliness gives you away. You also have been gone a while obviously because some of what you say is either outdated or just plain wrong.

Now I am going to stop because I don't want to stoop to your level any longer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)