Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Putting them out of business would hurt more people than do good. sm - FedUp

Posted: Jun 5th, 2019 - 2:56 pm In Reply to: Start with calling a general practice attorney and if they dont - handle it they might tell you who to call sm

My brother is an HR attorney and told me that there are three options for those who are so upset. The first is to find a lawyer who would take the case. Since it's small and because everyone does get paid, even if late, he doesn't know anyone who would take the case because even if it did make it to court, since everyone was paid by then, it would be thrown out. The second option is to quit. The third is to stay and hope for the best.

He also had a good point in that if this was new or if we did not get paid at all or if there was no communication, we should be worried but since it's happened before and they did not close, they probably will work through this too. He said that companies do go through things and hopefully they will pull through and if they do declare bankrupt, employees get paid first. I don't think they will. Keystrokes always survives and and I think that them telling us that they are clearing up past mistakes and problems is better than pretending everything is good or not telling us anything.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)