Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

You don’t know much about KS. LT doesn’t run it anymore. Sm - Long Time KS MT

Posted: Jun 1st, 2019 - 2:06 pm In Reply to: You know how to stop seeing these posts from non KS people? - Make your own board somewhere. sm

She isn’t active in Keystrokes at all. And yes, I know this firsthand. I think someone else bought her out but no one said anything, which happened at another company I worked for. The people who bought it were horrible and didn’t understand transcription. It was bad for a while until Medqust bought those owners out. Then it got worse. I didn’t know the original owner had sold until I saw the Medquist announcement and there were different names on the sale. The original owner had stayed on but wasn’t in charge. Could be the same at KS. It feels and looks the same. Plus I heard that LT never came back after her son was in the hospital for a year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)