Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Dont like the late pay continuously for the past years - and still continuing? Do something about it or

Posted: Jun 1st, 2019 - 6:34 am In Reply to: Sorry to bore you with survival. - Watch TV for entertainment?

shut up the constant whining about it. The first few times were okay, people tried to help with ideas and the ones with no guts defended her staunchly with how NICE she is to work for and how much they like their accounts so they'll stick it out and wait to see if it changes because "she let us know at least."

Now it's tiresome and old, and you all know the solution to stop it but none of you have the guts or the brains to actually do it. The few who might stop working are not enough to make any difference and those are the ones I feel bad for.

You get what you deserve now, what you've allowed her to do to you and what you're going to sit back and continue to allow.

I myself applied there, what was it, a year or so ago, and asked about the late pay - KB said it was a "short delay" and they are "making changes to remedy this."

Changes - BS. The only changes they make are to the payroll schedule to help temporarily relieve LT's financial difficulties.

The day's coming, dont think it's not, when she closes the doors, folds up shop, and sends you people a lovely long-winded email how she's so sorry but you're not going to get paid this week or next time or not ever again, but this is everyone else's fault and in no way hers.

There are other jobs out there if you've got the guts to go for them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)