Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

These comments... - Michelle R.

Posted: May 7th, 2019 - 8:00 pm In Reply to: IMT Inc out of FL - G

I just ran across this posting and the ensuing comments. The overtone you detected in the ad for IMT was one of demanding quality of their transcriptionists. I was desperate for work after another MTSO did me wrong and literally this job fell in my lap. This is hands down the best company I have ever worked for. The owner is far from rude - she is compassionate and passionate about her product. Finally, I am getting paid what I am worth and treated like I am worthy. There are always going to be people accentuating the negative. Instead of griping here and believing the naysayers who don't know what they're talking about, send your resume, take the test, and find a better job. Take a chance - it's better then wallowing in mediocrioty.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)