Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I wonder if this is the same one? All the info sounds - similar, but location is different. SM

Posted: Jun 3rd, 2018 - 7:52 pm In Reply to: Independent Medical Transcription Inc. out of FL? - Anything?

read this older thread linked here and see what you think.

*** Edit: I'm pretty sure it would be the same one. The past forum link describes how rude she is. If you google the email address, the name of the company for Montana it comes up with her profile as having gone to college in Montana and established a business in Montana, so I can only assume she moved her business to Florida.

The prior post link describes how rude she is, as well as advertising for ICs but then demanding you work a schedule. I believe there was something about very high quality above 98.8% mentioned somewhere, as well as impeccable grammar skills.

As with any MTSO nowdays, MT beware.

LINK/URL: I wonder if this is the same one? All the info sounds

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)