Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Laryn - Thank you for sharing

Posted: Apr 28th, 2019 - 1:45 pm In Reply to: There can be penalties - Laryn

Thank you for the post, I wasn't aware of the fees involved for not paying on time or paying by check instead of electronically. I don't know who CSS is, but coding and billing are jobs that pay the bills and someone finding themselves without income can't be all that choosy, 3-5 years is a long time but none of us have a crystal ball to predict the future. The other jobs you mention require certification and expensive additional education as well, most of the rad tech programs have educational requirements just to qualify for entry in6o the program, and there are waiting lists and those jobs aren't falling off trees either. It takes at least a 4-year degree to work as a dietitian. I know transcription is over but finding a billing job at a doctor's office or with an insurance company really wouldn't be so bad, possibly easier to get one's foot in the door, maybe get some on the job training and then maybe pursue something else. Many people here are a year or two away from retirement anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)