Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

EXACTLY - SM

Posted: Apr 18th, 2019 - 6:04 pm In Reply to: This has been going on for years. you know this. sm - used to be

I worked for Keystrokes for almost 9 years, so I know their games all too well. The very first time I was paid late was in the spring of 2006. I remember it vividly. Then, it continued to happen sporadically over the years. It started happening more and more frequently around 2010. And, yes, they did screw us over many times by paying us via wire, causing all of us to incur wire fees from our banks, which they never reimbursed any of us for, despite their many promises to. This is FAR from a new problem. I started working there in 2005 and left in late 2013/early 2014. I lost track of how many times it happened during my nearly 9 years with them. I'll also never forget the time when they changed our pay dates on us at the very last minute. They literally sent out an email at 5 p.m. on the day before we were supposed to be paid informing us that our pay dates had changed and that we would not be getting paid the next day, rather 3 or 4 days later. Because of the ridiculously short notice, I was unable to cancel our mortgage payment that I had scheduled for the next day, causing it to bounce and causing us to incur both a bounce fee with our bank and with our mortgage company. Once again, they never reimbursed me. This company has been horribly managed for many years and these payroll problems are NOT going to go away. To everyone who thinks that this is just an isolated incident or a temporary problem, IT'S NOT. It has been happening at least as far back as 2006, maybe even longer. I just wish people would realize that and stop complaining when their checks are late, because it should not come as any surprise at all. Either find another place to work or report them to the labor board, because Keystrokes will never change. A tiger never changes its stripes. This is who they are. They have gotten away with this nonsense for so long and they clearly have no plans to stop. I can assure you, though, upper management ALWAYS gets paid on time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)