Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

No pay - No call backs

Posted: Apr 16th, 2019 - 12:23 pm

How in the world can you keep working for KS with late pay all the time? How in the world can you keep applying to companies only to be shafted almost every time?

This job is so bad it is not believable. How anyone can still be doing it boggles the mind and no excuses please. If it is your situation and you can put up with the crap they dish out so be it, but I am sure there are many MTs out there who are very capable of changing jobs. If you think WAH is the end all, you are sadly mistaken. Get over your phobias, lack of transportation, clothes, etc.

I can say this now because for years I was in the same boat and mindset about WAH, but I was literally forced to find something else or be out on the streets and I did and am jumping up and down for joy every day that I do not have to sit down(be chained) to this computer and be abused for next to nothing pay.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)