Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Not sure what the OP's reasoning was for posting - SM

Posted: Apr 17th, 2019 - 3:54 pm In Reply to: No pay - No call backs

this message, but making assumptions about the decisions of total strangers and/or projecting her/his experiences onto others is usually inaccurate and always a waste of time. Everyone's "boat" and "mindset" are unique to them.

Additionally, unless the OP is licensed in behavioral health, diagnosing "phobias" is out of line, as is the amateur advice to "get over it."

I sometimes wonder if some of the scolding posts I see on this board are written by people berating themselves about how long they accepted abuses from the MTSOs? They're certainly not helpful. Anyone in this position is well aware of the low pay, uncertain work flow, bad dictators, demanding specs, disrespectful management, late paychecks, on and on.

Really want to help? Offer some specifics about your process. Otherwise, take your own advice and move on.

BTW, I stopped working for an MTSO last year and gratefully found a busy practice in my area to work with. It's not such a remarkable feat that anyone should feel the need to come here and brag about it or feel superior, and it shouldn't be portrayed that way. Here's my tip--check Craigslist several times daily.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)