Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Why why why must we get quality emails from PM and HDSM - makes no sense

Posted: Apr 11th, 2019 - 9:07 am

PM sends emails to the whole team saying some of us are naughty and not following CP, so she sends paragraphs of "do this, don't do that." (More specifically, the dictators say this, but don't type that because the hospital will get angry.) Then, HDSM sends the SAME email. She just copies and pastes what PM said to "double down and send the email again."

1. Put the info in the CP!! That's what I go off...period.

2. Don't send the email twice. I won't read it twice, and it just makes me angry. Maybe I'll send you emails twice too, ya know, to "double down" and make sure you've heard me...like a 2YO.

3. Your problem is with the dictators. Don't educate me.  Educate THEM! If you don't like how they name the hospital, tell them to call it by the name you want them to call it.

4. I don't care where the hospital is. If the doc says hospital is in Stroudsburg, and CP says it's in Stroudsburg, what doc said goes in the CP (unless this contradicts CP). I don't give a flying steamer if your daughter got her master's there and the hospital is at the top floor of the college. THIS DOESN'T EFFECT PATIENT CARE (not even if patient jumped off the roof). 

5. If you can do better, then you do our job...guaranteed you can't afford to send your daughter to get her master's on $10 per hour though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)