Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 51)

Not only that - sm

Posted: Apr 11th, 2019 - 10:22 pm In Reply to: If it is not in the CP, too bad. - dnr

Even trying to follow the CP, which I agree really should be formatted so we can read them at a glance...and you try to remember the things they tell you which aren’t in the CP with sticky notes, they share accounts between teams so anyone not on your team is not going to have all those sticky notes. And then, which happened to me a few weeks ago, I got audit feedback that I didn’t use preferred headings for this one doctor our last PC had told us to type his headings verbatim! The new PC had no idea what I was talking about. That has happened to me so many times! So if it isn’t in the CP, we have no way to defend why we did something unusual.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)