Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 40)

SCAM EMPLOYER, BE AWARE - Be very careful

Posted: Apr 9th, 2019 - 2:53 pm

This does not appear to be a legitimate employer in any sense of the word.  Every so many months, they post this ad.  They want specifics regarding YOUR personal accounts, and they go after those accounts for their own benefit - without you being hired.  This is how they build up their own account pool at this company.  I know of not one single MT that ever got hired by them despite several applying with stellar resumes.  I went through the process several months ago, and it was a total sham.  They were only interested in knowing the EXACT names and tel #s of doctors I did private work for - they did not care about anything else.  I had excellent QA scores; they refused to take them.  They kept insisting they needed to have the DOCTORS NAMES only.  All direct supervisors or practice manager's names were refused...they wanted only the names of the doc owning the practice (some I had no contact with at all other than listening to their dictation).  Be very, very careful.  

☘️SEEKING TRANSCRIPTIONISTS☘️ - CMLS

Posted: Apr 7th, 2019 - 4:28 pm

CMLS is seeking PT medical transcriptionists with 10 years min verifiable experience in physical medicine, orthopedics, internal medicine and psychiatry. 

Prefer experience working directly with medical group or solo practice. This is a IC working from home. Must be US based with English as primary language. 

***No foreign companies or workers. We support US based transriptionists. Must have all voice file software. 

Must use Microsoft word with medical and language spell check. Compensation is .10 per 65 character line. 

Please send resume to cmls2014md@aol.com

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)